Tilt-A-Maze® maze game is completely self-contained, and will re-set itself between players without electricity or supervision. It is made of durable outdoor composite materials, and will stand up to all weather extremes. This product is very successfully traffic-tested, and guaranteed to stand up to continual, endless play by big kids and adults.
Included with your purchase:
- Tilt-a-Maze box (30" wide x 42" long) ready to play.
- Tilting assembly and all required bolts
- Complete DIY instructions to build the base with lumber
(requires 1 hour of basic carpentry and approximately $50 in simple lumber)
- Spongy neoprene foam bumper for under the maze box
- 2 handles for the front of the box.
(the sides are ready for handles if you chose to add more)
This model is a Labyrinth! The difference is there is only one path through (no choices), and there is a numbered score, depending on how far along you got. Much like the traditional tilting marble labyrinth games made for home-use.